Proper documentation is required for successful immigration. If you submit incorrect or incomplete application then chances of rejection are high. Some countries like- Germany and Australia have strict immigration without proper documents.
We offer First-rate documentation services to our clients after deep analysis.
Following documents that need to be submitted for the successful immigration
- Personal Documents
- Education Qualification Documents
- Health Documents
CRS Outsourcing offer individual service to our clients. We check all documents to sure that your application is complete.
Function of Job:
Under general supervision of designated supervisor, to provide support in the production, evaluation, maintenance, review and cataloging of all documentation/publications created by a Computer Services unit or other appropriate campus department
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for preparation of printed materials from draft and raw input.
- Using document model (specifications), design and develop similar printed materials after interaction with USNH computer service units.
- With responsibility for data integrity, circulate drafted materials for approval.
- Coordinate and expedite print production with vendors.
- Coordinate and schedule production of printed materials with in-house printing services, involving establishing deadlines for proofing materials, estimating printing lead times, and determining circulation list for approvals.
- Act as documentation librarian, requiring updating materials, maintaining inventory levels, coordinating periodic documentation review, and maintaining document models.
- Maintain knowledge of current computerized publishing software packages and learn new packages as necessary.
- Coordinate preparation/production of printed and on-line monthly training calendar, and assist with individual or group demonstrations/training sessions.
- Provide consultation on telephone lifeline for technical support, determining nature of problem, major system involved, and appropriate action person to respond.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- High school graduation with at least a year of specialized computer-related training, and at least three years of related experience.
- Excellent writing, editing and computerized publishing production skills.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to evaluate written materials for clarity and accuracy.